Christmas is around the corner and people may need extra resources during that festive period to cover upcoming Christmas expenses including parties, decorations, foods, drinks and events.
Loan-seekers who need financing to have a less-stressful holiday, may consider applying for Christmas Loans issued by reputable lenders in Canada.
How Christmas Loans Work in Canada?
Loan seekers should shop around to find the most suitable rates and loan terms and once they believe they have found the most affordable loan deal for their budget, they can start the application process. Borrowers can complete the application form online and receive their loan approval within a few minutes once they found eligible. After signing the loan deal via digital sign technology, the funds they need will be transferred directly into their bank accounts within a short time. Christmas Loans are similar to payday loans and short-term loans so they have similar conditions and terms.
Who Offers Christmas Loans in Canada?
- Payday Lenders: They do not perform credit checks so borrowers with bad credit find them attractive. However, Payday Lenders charge sky-high interest rates and their loan terms are very short.
- Personal Installment Lenders: Borrowers can take advantage of customization repayment terms and lower interest rates as long as they have good credit scores. Also, helps customers to rebuild their credits as these lenders report positive monthly repayments to the credit bureaus.
Who Can Apply for Christmas Loans in Canada?
Anyone who meets the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for Christmas Loans in Canada. Even borrowers with bad credit can be approved as long as they meet have a sufficient income and prove their repayment capacity.
Eligibility criteria for Christmas Loans:
- Being 18 years old or older
- Being employed or self employed (depends on the lender)
- Having a sizable monthly income
Some Christmas Loan Offers in Canada
- Loan Center Canada: Customers can receive the amount they need to repay within 61 days to 72 months with low monthly repayments. Interest rates of Loan Center Canada starts from 10% up to 49% APR. Loan Center Canada does not perform a credit check and does not require applicants to be employed. Also, customers will not be charged any prepayment fees.
- iCash: Customers can borrow starting from $150 up to $15000 to repay in up to 3 pay periods. Interest rates of iCash Christmas Loans are same with cash advance loans.
- Global Payday Loans: Customers can receive starting from $100 up to $1500 to repay within 14 to 30 days.