Warning: Attempt to read property "post_excerpt" on null in /var/www/vhosts/krediks.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/mh-magazine/includes/mh-custom-functions.php on line 364
Loan Lenders in New Zealand – The loan offers in New Zealand mentioned in that article were rated within several categories.
Loan Lenders in New Zealand
Lenders are rated according to characteristics. Including lending terms and conditions. Deposit requirements, repayment capabilities, the application process, additional fees and charges.
Also redraw/offset facility and statement options.
Unsecured Personal Loans Lenders in New Zealand
If you want to apply for an unsecured loan in New Zealand, you can consider;
- Harmoney Bank’s personalized interest rates which are 6.99%-29.99% p.a and receive $2,000 to $70,000 after paying $450 ($200 for loans under $5000)establishment fee. Repayments are around 3-5 years. Your rate will be fix for the life of the loan and you can repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Harmoney Bank knowns as the New Zealand’s largest P2P lender (matching people who want to borrow money with the people who want to lend their money).
- As the other option, Credit Union Baywide (NZCU) offers its consumers different interest rates which prices using a risk matrix that considers borrowers’ credit score and affordability. For example, if your risk grade is “orange”, the interest rate will be 11.90% and if your risk grade is “blue”, the interest rate will be 23.90%. You can reach flexible borrowing terms available from 6 to 60 months after paying $250 approval fee.
Secured Personal Loans
- NZCU also offers secured personal loans with affordable interest rates again considering the risk grade. For example, if your risk grade is “orange”, the interest rate will be 9.90% and if your risk grade is blue, the interest rate will be 21.90%. NZCU is a 100% NZ own financial co-operative and has 16 branches around the central and lower North Island.
Car Loan Lenders
If you want to receive a loan for buying a car,
- The Cooperative Bank may be a good option with the 6.99% interest rate and $200 application fee. However, your loan is not possible to consolidate debt, home renovation or holiday.
- Gem Bank offers you a loan with the 9.99% interest rate and $240 application fee. You can use your loan to consolidate debt but not for home renovation or holiday.
- If you want to be able to use your loan to consolidate debt, for home renovation and for holiday, you can consider KiwiBank Loans. They usually have the 22.99% interest rate and $240 application fee.